Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scanning....

Default Scanning....

Was just discussing a few things here and there with another member here..so, guys..what is your view about this.

Default Re: Scanning....

i think you are referring to mind scanning. the process by which a powerful entity will invade your mind to scan it and read its contents (eerily similar to our concept of wireless connections - from one computer to another).

during the process, a person becomes very stiff and rigid while the entity reads his/her mind. sometimes, a victim is unconscious as to what is being done to him/her and normally wouldnt remember the whole episode of the incident.

it also involves "missing time" where the victim only remembers the "before and after" of an encouter.

i believe this is an extremely powerful form of hypnosis...rendering our conventional notion of hypnosis "primitive". a human mind being "accessed" by a non-human mind which operate in parameters that are virtually unknown to majority of mankind.

@ Gilbz..that was interesting. Thanks...But let me ask you if a person scanning is not stiff or rigid or based sa imong description or explanation..then is able to describe things that has happened. This is remote viewing, right? Even to people you don't know or have never met in your life??

@misbehavin...i have read of an incident that a person being scanned did not become stiff or rigid...but he felt a terrible throbbing headache-like sensation in his head...like something was moving inside his head. he was able to describe the feeling for a few seconds or minutes before he passed out.

yes, in remote viewing, a person whose optical faculties are being invaded will fill the same throbbing headache until a link has been established by the scanner. usually the scanner already has a target individual...it is not just some random thing. unless the scanner operates in such a way where he scans for possible people whose mind wavelengths can be tapped. just like when you activate your bluetooth and scans the immediate perimeter of other bluetooth receivers you can connect with.

sorry but i just cant help but compare the similarities between some of our present technology with these phenomenas. you see, i do have a theory that at the rate that our so-called modern technology are going...in a few decades or say in about 100 years into the future, some of these technologies will already be artificially / biologically integrated into the human system making us communicate, link with one another without carrying any bulky gadgets. if that happens, if somebody from that age will visit us today in in our present time, their capabilities will look paranormal to us.

i do even have a theory that what we call paranormal today are actually remnants of a super advanced technology of a race or civilization that could have existed in the past...but somehow, that civilization vanished for some reasons, and the genetic seed of their technology continue in the bloodline of some present day humans.

get my drift? very sci-fi sounding...but not exactly outside the bounds of possibility.

Thanks .. Gilbz!

your welcome misBhavin!

so, what compelled you to ask about scanning in the first place? any idea, experience, story that you encountered?

nindot sad ni na talent. pero nindot sad malearn unsaon pagprotect sa self from unwanted scanning

think happy thoughts.

kuyaw diay ning scanning noh? .... pero murag fantasy raman tingali ning scanning...

kujaw ayo. sometimes i have this almost paranoid compulsion to shield myself from something like scanning. ambot sad ngano. anyways, i just ask my four angels. pero murag fantasy ra to.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast