Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A very fresh and new system of multi-level marketing i.v.p inc, check this out!!!

THIS IS FOR THE PINOY's

THIS IS NOT BINARY a very new marketing system called 2 by 2 follow me matrix !!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY THE CEBUANOS

A NEWLY AND DIFFERENT WAY OF MULTI-LEVEL- MARKETING

COMPANY WAS LAUNCHED IN MANILA 2 months ago

AND IN CEBU WE STARTED LAST FRIDAY

for 2 months we already have 10 or less branches nationwide

THIS IS IT! WHAT WE WISH FOR

I.V.P

A FRESH AND NEW SYSTEM IN THE PHILIPPINES

MULTI-LEVEL MATRIX SYSTEM

INFINITE VICTORY AND PROSPERITY,INC.

EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO SUCCESS!

ABOUT US:

OWNER: MIC MALANA AND ENGR. NOEL MATURAN

main office:
    We are situated at Suite O, 8th floor
    Cyber One Mall Building, EASTWOOD
    CITY, Libis, Quezon City.

MISSION
    Empowering People to Succeed in their

lives to attain Infinite Time and Financial Freedom and with it Victory in Health and Wellness is one of our quests. . . and in
    this perspective, Holistic Prosperity is Achieved.

VISION
    To be one of the most admired company

in our time and in our field.

PRODUCTS:

PURE ACAI BERRY

100% Pure Freeze Dried
    Super Food
    90,000 ORAC Value/ 100g
    Best for slimming
    Regulates blood sugar & blood pressure
    Good for cardiovascular ailments
    Has ******l effect
    Enhances Memory
    No.1 detoxifier
    Helps fight Cancer
    And more..

Oatmilk with COLLAGEN Soap Moisturizes your skin
    Anti-aging
    Eliminates fine lines & wrinkles
    Lightens skin tone
    Eliminates Scaly Skin
    Maintains smoothness

VICTORY-C

Sodium Ascorbate
    Non-acidic
    ALKALINE BASED
    Immune system booster
    Detoxifies your body
    Strengthens Respiratory System
    Increases Oxygen in the blood

more products will be available soon including home care products, beauty produtcs, health care products

WAYS TO EARN

Direct Selling Earn up to 50% profit

Direct Referral Bonus Get Php400 referral bonus everytime you sell a product package worth Php3,999.

Cycle Bonus

Cycle Override Bonus (C.O.B) 1st level = Php500
    2nd level = Php200
    3rd level = Php100

Purchase Override Bonus (P.O.B.) Receive 2% bonus From the Total Product Purchase of your 3rd Direct Associate onward (4th, 5th, 6th,...) down to his first 2 directs and their first 2's, and their first 2's as well up to INFINITE LEVEL..

IVP Profit Sharing (I.P.S.) Upon completion of your 1st - 15th level from your first 2 Directs. You will receive Php500,000 IVP Profit Sharing

Business Center Override Bonus Sponsor gets 1% from Gross Sales of Business Center...
    CEBU BRANCH

CEBU Branch About to OPEN! Cebu City branch office is about to open this week. One of the Board of Director of IVP will not return to Manila unless Cebu opens.
    Alay ito sa mga Cebuanos. God Bless IVP VIEW FULL ARTICLE

JUST CLICK THE SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
    Infinite Victory and Prosperity, Inc.

ADVANTAGES OF IVP

NO HUGE INVESTMENT
    NO BIG RECRUITING NUMBER
    PRODUCTS MAKE SENSE
    PEOPLE NEED THEM
    PEOPLE WANT THEM
    FLEXIBLE TIME

AND MOST OF ALL

WE ARE 001 HERE IN CEBU AND MEMBERS ARE STILL BELOW 30
    SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR JOIN NOW

STILL 1K PLUS MEMBERS NATIONWIDE

LAUNCH 2 MONTHS AGO

FRESH SYSTEM AND THE BEST SYSTEM EVER

POWER!!!!!!!

90-100% CHANCE TO COMMIT SUCCESS

JOIN NOW FOR PHP 3,999 PACKAGE ONLY

IF YOUR INTERESTED FEEL FREE TO CALL/OR TEXT ME AT 09332131821

INTERESTED FRANCHISE PURCHASERS JUST CALL ME FOR DETAILS WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU

Default Re: A very fresh and new system of multi-level marketing i.v.p inc, check this out!!!

binary ni?

Default Re: A very fresh and new system of multi-level marketing i.v.p inc, check this out!!!

binary.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Na sad

Binary... unique na sad...

Superfood na sad....

People want them na sad....

wa na ta anang binary usab nata mga cebuanos ,, text me if gusto makig meet i promised you this is not binary pls download the file sa amu website para maka sabot mu powerpoint presentation ni cya

grabe!!!! mao jud ning sulti nga every minute naay mu gawas bago ug every mintue naa pud mawagtang ug kalit!!! Always consider the sustanability of a business in long term. I'm open minded but wise chooser pud. At least ni kay right negative ni ako kay sure ko mga networker mu ana dayon mo nga "wag kasing negative". Basta always consider the business that you are in will sustain for long term so that you can preserve your dignity. Dignity is priceless!!!
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 03-18-2011 at 12:02 AM.

yes bro dignity is priceless gyud sakto gyud kaayo ka ang naka nindot ani we are still starting and us in cebu kita maoh mu create sa culture kay gamay pa mi dri.. and this networking is really a change from the old sytem bisan asa ka magtanaw maka kita gyud ka.. this is the best multi-level sytem ever.. came from harvard school and LGN international multi-level company

This is not binary but as we all know multi-level system has trends gyud this is the newest and the best sytem ever

wow! bago to ah. pero networking pa rin. then pareho rin yung mga products sa ibang MLM.

bag o ni dah...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast