biking
    badminton
    tennis

Default fat thighs

liposucks aron dali ang result

Default fat thighs

balanced diet and exercise

Default fat thighs

jumping rope... at least 200 jumps a day then try to increase after every week... Jump on both feet not one foot at a time...

Default Re: fat thighs

Thighs are tricky, for me...I've always had abnormally skinny thighs. Ambot gyd nganu ni uy. I think you need to walk on flgiths of stairs, up and down. Pra mu gamay. I tried squats, made my thighs bigger and my hips and butt. Di nko kinanglan sa hips, kai batangun nko with matching skinny thighs. Lisud ipalit ug pants gyd. Try not to eat too many sweet sad. Kai basig dha mu diretso

before i quit the varsity, trimmed jud akong thighs. i think it's probably bcuz the footnall practices focus more on the lower muscles of the body --- thigh-control routines, jog-sprint-jog-walk... basta marami tapos and my coach's favorite punishment, sprinting sa bleachers up and down and up and down and up and down...

try workout routines for lower muscles, i think you will love the results. maybe the next time you stand in front of the mirror with your feet together, you'll see a space between your thighs already... and you wouldn't feel the friction as your inner thighs collide while you walk.

Something i got from the net....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Body Shaping Exercise - Butt and Thigh Toning and Exercising

Butt and Thigh Toning and Exercising

You will be happy to know that you are not the only one out there who wants to tone their butt and thighs into shape. How often, though, is it that you start a toning program for your butt and thighs and find your butt and thighs actually grow instead of shrink! This situation has a tendency to put people off training because they don't get the results they expect.

Why You have Problems Reducing Your Butt and Thighs Size?

The reason that you have so many problems trying to rid yourself of your thighs and butt is because these areas are main storage areas for body fat. For women reducing these areas can drive you nuts! The reason for having these fat storage areas is to assist us in times of survival. What?! You say? Let me put it this way. Say you were stuck out in the middle of nowhere with no food, and just water. Your body would, after a while, start "kicking into your body fat storage" to help you survive, because you are not consuming any food. In the case of women during pregnancy if this occurred you would be "surviving for two" - thus the larger fat storage area.

How Eating the Wrong Food Effects Your Butt and Thigh Size

The size increase in your butt and thigh areas can depend on the type of program you are performing and what you are eating. To start with if your body fat storage areas tend to be around your butt and thighs you need to be very careful of the extra bits and pieces you snack on. You can bet that most of the time when you consume extra calories and fat it will go straight to your thighs and butt.

How Performing the Wrong Exercises Effects Your Butt and Thigh Size

Then there is exercise. What you need to know is that there are workouts to increase the size in your butt and thighs and workouts to re-shape and reduce the size of your butt and thighs.

WHICH EXERCISES ARE YOU PERFORMING?

Sure it's fine to say "I am going to tone by butt and thighs" but if you are using a program that may not be correct for your body type you can easily, and unintentionally, increase the size of both of them!

How to Reduce Your Butt and Thigh Size!

Fat Burning Exercise
    Fat burning exercise is a great way to help reduce the size of your thighs and butt. To start with try walking or using the treadmill. Bikes or cycling are great too just as long as you keep the resistance to an absolute minimum. Why!? Because often when first starting an exercise program your muscle growth is easily stimulated, which means if you include too much resistance in your fat burning exercise you may promote muscle growth and size.

Toning Exercise

It is important that you perform a full body workout, rather than just concentrating on your butt and thighs. Perform an exercise on each body part using light weights and high reps on your lower half. One of the best ways to ensure you are re-shaping your body with the correct workout, especially if you are pear shaped, is to look into getting a program designed for you. It is well worth your while and it will save you allot of frustration.

Low Fat Eating Program

I know you think low-fat eating is boring but it's not. Although if you choose to make it boring and choose not to experiment with low fat foods then I guess it would be. There are so many wonderful ways to eat the supposed "fast foods" as "low in fat". Over the years I have gone out of my way to make an effort to find new and exciting ways of cooking low-fat tasty meals. There are so many options out there if you only look.

A low fat "simple to follow eating program" is vital when re-shaping your body and will determine whether or not you achieve your re-shaping program goals. Your workout/s and eating program work hand in hand to help stimulate your metabolism to burn body fat and to help re-shape and tone muscle.

Follow these steps:
    Don't over consume starchy carbohydrates, sugars and fats.
    Reduce your starchy carbohydrates towards the end of the day. (Starchy carbohydrates: bread, cereal, rice, pasta, potato etc)
    Cut out as many fats from your diet as possible - be realistic of course - not radical.
    Don't use fatty sauces, dressings or too much margarine or butter in your meals.
    Cut all fat and skin off your meat and "grill" - do not fry your meat!
    Eat decent servings of fresh fruit and veggies.
    Eat 5-6 smaller meals per day.
    Increase your lean protein intake such as meat, chicken, seafood, protein shakes, egg whites. Your protein shake must low in fat, low in carbohydrates and high in protein.
    And remember before starting any exercise or eating program you should consult your doctor first.

Just a few words before I go........
    I hope I have helped to make things a little clearer as to where and why so many people go wrong with their butt and thigh programs. If you would like any further information regarding the above article or a specifically designed program please feel free to visit me at my site

do cardio exercises 4 hours a week... preferably 45mins to 1hr in a day...
    DIET MOST IMPORTANT! you can go low carb...

by the way, let me tell you this... You think your thighs are fat... check your arms, your ass or maybe your belly... fats dont stay in one place in your body, it spreads out equally...

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=24656.0 <-- 1. Spot Reducing... you better read this...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast