Default what is the new rules now?

i play basketball but i have no idea what the new rules??pls help

Talking Re: what is the new rules now?

When was the last time you played basketball?

Karon naa nay 3-point line, shot clock, goaltending and wala nay mag sul-ob ug short-shorts..

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar

Default Re: what is the new rules now?

Quote Originally Posted by motownkid View Post
    when was the last time you played basketball?

Karon naa nay 3-point line, shot clock, goaltending and wala nay mag sul-ob ug short-shorts..
    hahahaha!

Blog Entries

OT :

I'm coaching a basketball team (kids 8 and below) for the summer . Our first game was 2 weekends ago , the refs called a lot of 3 seconds against both sides . I was astonished as to why they have to call for that when these kids aren't even in the NBA ? Do you think it's reasonable to call that violation in a little kids league ? I was 2 seconds away to yell at those old scums but I don't want scare the kids -- and that would be a bad "role model" if I do that .

I told the refs about my concern , they said they're just doing their job . WTF ?!

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    OT :

I'm coaching a basketball team (kids 8 and below) for the summer . Our first game was 2 weekends ago , the refs called a lot of 3 seconds against both sides . I was astonished as to why they have to call for that when these kids aren't even in the NBA ? Do you think it's reasonable to call that violation in a little kids league ? I was 2 seconds away to yell at those old scums but I don't want scare the kids -- and that would be a bad "role model" if I do that .

I told the refs about my concern , they said they're just doing their job . WTF ?!
    For me, it's just okay, at least kids were aware that it was a violation.. and it should be avoided next time

Yeah, refs should be lenient on the 3-second rule when it comes to kids. I mean, cmon guys, let the kids play for crying out loud.

OT :

haha poor kids, mg cge na lman ug mind sa 3 seconds violation, mahadlok na nuon guro mo cut in hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid View Post
    When was the last time you played basketball?

hahaha btaw, naa na shotclock and mas wider ag lane ug 4 feet..

OT :

gi sabot unta ninyo, with the ref and the coach of other team. para pud malingaw pud ang mga bata. i assume the purpose of the league is for the enjoyment of the kidz. unlike sa league for older guys nga for competition na.

10.    Advertisement