Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default what's the best phone for you?

hi guys..share what is the best phone for you..as in complete name with model..and explain briefly y kana inyo best phone..i want to buy a new phone, so gusto ko makabati kun unsa mga nic fon to choose...

Default Re: what's the best phone for you?

i like htc inspire 4g
    nagtigom pako..hmm...or nag duha2x ko..
    i want a fon na bisag 1 yr na nako, dili ko pul-an..
    Last edited by dleniako; 09-19-2011 at 03:58 PM.

i go for the nokia E series... esp the e72 or the E7

for me lang ha.. I value the power longetivity of the phone above else. Don't get me wrong, I'ved used a lot of phones from the galaxy S to the iphone 4... and as smartphones as they are... they usually don't last around 3-4 days... usually kinadugayan na na ang 2 days (max, with a custom rom installed)

Again, Nokia symbian ^3 and anna/belle are a dying breed.. but then again.. I am one who just like to have a phone with less hassles, nice user interface and dili lisod e.tinker ba.

Plus I get to go online and do facebook,twitter, post in istorya,ym, emails and stuff... w/o the phone's battery conking out on me at the end of the day...

but then again, this just me... What works for me might not work for you unya... diff strokes for diff folks man gud na...

In the end, pick a phone that you love best. It really boils down to the user's experience and satisfaction...

I tend to lose phones easily. so the best phone for me is a free one. any phone.

but if i were to choose: iPhone to go with my iPad and macbook
    I can now exchange data between the 3 devices using the same software for all 3.

3310 ky lig on au haha..

Bisan daghan na kaayong new phones , and hightech na au ug mga features, i'm still liking the old but still strong Nokia e-series phones, my best choice is e52.. slim and cool candy bar phone... mao ra ako gusto, last 5 days battery, less hassle

iphone for me why?

it looks way better than any other phone in the market (IMHO)
    OS works very smoothly.
    and of course u still have a year to save for a new one... your phone still looks cool after a quarter of a year or 2. Not like others na almost every month naay bago so ang imo super cool phone today might not be cool in 3 months time.

I have alot of experience will smartphones going way back to the rise of the UIQ of Sony Ericsson's P and M (P800, P900, P910, P990, M600) series and series 60 of Nokias E (e71, e72) and N (n80, n95, 3650 remote control) series to the first ever iPhone (original iphone, 3g, 3gs, 4) and android on HTCs , nothing can compare to the smooth and reliable iOS of my iPhone 4 and nothing can beat the flexibility of android. But the best experience I have is with my iPhone 4. Amazing display, a huge library of applications, build quality that exudes elegance, and silky smooth UI.
    Last edited by comicGeek; 09-13-2011 at 10:09 AM.

5110 ako kay dli lang siya phone apil pa pang self defense pang hapak sa kawatan... grabe ka lig-on

mao2x hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast