Default Xbox Live Gold membership free... forever!

From: http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/01..._free_forever/

Ever fancied not paying for your Xbox Live Gold account? One rather fortuitous gamer believes he has stumbled upon a way to allow himself to enable Xbox Live forever without paying.

We spoke to the gamer, who asked to remain anonymous, to see if we could find out more details. Asked why he wasn’t explaining what had happened he replied:

“I've sent Microsoft all the details of what I did. However, I can't tell anyone, I’ve been told by a Microsoft game studio developer if I do Microsoft will be extremely pissed off, if I don’t there won’t be any legal consequences.”

The error, which the young man has posted a video documenting (see below), allows the gamer to have free access to an Xbox Live Gold account. The Xbox Live service allows gamers to play multiplayer and download demos and movies. Currently gamers pay a yearly subscription fee of £40.

The anonymous free rider has posted a video as he wants Microsoft to be aware of the problem and to find a fix. Despite not wanting to say exactly what the problem is he did reveal that it isn’t a loop hole in the site itself and that he believes it comes through the way in which you sign up your account for Xbox Live. He concedes however that it could just be a minor bug and that for whatever reason his account has slipped through the net.

Now Microsoft will face a race against time to stop hackers from cottoning on to what is going on here.

Default Re: Xbox Live Gold membership free... forever!

ahmbot lang ha pero i tried this twice.

Created a new Tag -> punch in email #1 then availed free 1 month gold membership.
    After one month
    Create a new tag-> punch in email #2 then availed free 1 month gold membership.

Advantage: its free
    Disadvantage: you have no identity whatsoever.

3.    Advertisement