Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Concern about Travel Tax in the Philippines

I dont know where to put this concern if mine but just wanna try here about "Concern about Travel Tax in the Philippines" i have a friend whose studying in the Philippines she is a Malaysian citizen they ask me about how much do i pay upon leaving the country to my surprise they payed more than i pay and more interesting is dili fix ang bayranan one of her friends who is also Malaysian Citizen payed more than she pays upon leaving the country as a student. Does anyone here knows the guidelines for a foreign students how much they exactly pay upon leaving the country then they have done there study and went home for vacation? we usually do on paying our travel tax, i was pissed off actually sorry for that word coz murag atong government k disperado na jud kau noh? i've been to two countries already and as far as i know wa man cla ga collect of travel tax hope my info is correct, I ask some local citizen in the country where i visited and i've learn that dont pay for travel tax anymore.

Default Re: Concern about Travel Tax in the Philippines

1650 man ang bayaran sa travel tax.

Blog Entries

Mas mahal bitaw ang travel tax dri sa PInas.Bisan gani sa mga domestic flights.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeknife View Post
    1650 man ang bayaran sa travel tax.
    Yeah i know and thats only for a filipino citizen my concern is foreign students as what i've read just now on guidelines for travel tax in our country, if an alien dont stay more than one year they will be exempted for the travel tax, my friend still a couple of months when she stayed in the philippines and went back to the country and still she payed our travel tax

Travel Tax | Embassy of the Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by godsaint View Post
    Mas mahal bitaw ang travel tax dri sa PInas.Bisan gani sa mga domestic flights.
    Yes that's what im sad for our country is like a chicken running without a head pataka nalang ug dagan dont know where to go sorry for my words if i offended our officials, is this the way that we can over come our lose in economy? or to help our government recover or pay our debts in other countries? or for improvement sa atong country? Asa man jud? murag ang mga corrupt na mga officials raman ang naka benefit ani.

kana gyud terminal fee, i think its too expensive considering the quality of our mactan airport.

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    kana gyud terminal fee, i think its too expensive considering the quality of our mactan airport.
    Thats one thing also, have u ever wonder before when you arrived somebody at the gates are personnels waiting and checking our flight number for our bag if it is the same? now a days every time i arrived from travel i dont see personnels standing on the gates for checking ka sayang sa atong gi bayad for them and yet they never care about our security

maybe sa DFA ni na concern...dn regarding anang terminal fee,naa toy news i-include na sa pag palit nmo sa imong ticket,pra wla na daw hasul linya...maybe its tym to privatized our airport.

Quote Originally Posted by ambokz View Post
    maybe sa DFA ni na concern...dn regarding anang terminal fee,naa toy news i-include na sa pag palit nmo sa imong ticket,pra wla na daw hasul linya...maybe its tym to privatized our airport.
    Maayo unta naa mga Media forum ngari noh? na pwidi nato ma address atong concern

And yes speaking of privatized yeah im agree to that just like sa superferry na all in one na u dont need to pay for terminal fee, hopefully dili mu mahal if ma privatized ang atong airport
    Last edited by stuart; 05-23-2012 at 11:21 AM.

this has been like this from years and years before. kita ray gi negosyo sa goberno.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast