Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default warcraft dota ???

I was wondering if anyone knows how to patch the dota on the warcraft frozen throne.... when I install the patch the file of the game will be corrupted after it finished intall... why is that? can someone help me??

Default Re: warcraft dota ???

i can help u bai,we are selling warcraft III with DOTA latest patch.....original cd keys..can play on battle.net online.

so baligya ka og original nga warcraft?? pila man sad? or ang cd key ra??

pila ang cd key bai?kay interesado kaau ko ana...ehehehe!and how does it work?kailangan pa orig imung cd inig install or pwede ra peke?

there are lotta servers where you can play dota online, for those who has orig cd keys, play thru battle.net, us west server. for those without valid cd keys, try to search here http://pvpgn.mivabe.nl/

OMG selling CD keys? is that legal OMG.... unless maybe you have a license from blizzard to sell Authenticated CD Keys... wew...

Anyways, if you want the ACD Keys, i can provide you guys with one pair each, Warcraft RoC and Warcraft TFT, absolutely free... Just PM me... But i warn you, what we are doing here is illegal and blizzard can sue us for this...

Be Warned !!

I am confuse.... diba kung naa kay pirated nga warcraft + the expansion pag human nimo og install sa duha.... you need the crack to copy and paste it in the folder of warcraft.... putting the cd of warcraft in the cd rom dili gihapon ka maka play kahilangnan to nimo copy and paste the crack, my question is, after installing the patch plus katong map para sa dota, ngano man nga inig double click nako sa icon dili naman maka solod dili gyud kasolod as in..... unsay kahilangnon ku-ha-on?? mangita ko og la-in nga cd key or ang crack pangita-on nako? or buy lang gyud ko og original nga cd kay ang orig dili man i-crack

expansion set, are you referring to frozen throne?

yes

Here's what you do, clean intall warcraft, follow it up with frozen throne. To make sure it works, try it first if the game runs. Then download the latest patch, from battle.net, patch it. Again, see if it runs. After which, go get the best no-cd crack for that version, view the read me file for instructions, install crack. Take the cd out, play with it. Make sure you have your dota map on the map folder.

Hope this helps!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast