Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Default Why Phil. never grow:Filipinos are undisciplined,unethical&low moral.Is it true?

I irked when I heard about this, but then sad to say... it is true look around you, look at your self...is it true?

Default Re: Why Phil. never grow:Filipinos are undisciplined,unethical&low moral.Is it true?

sad but true.....

Default Re: Why Phil. never grow:Filipinos are undisciplined,unethical&low moral.Is it true?

undisciplined - simple traffic rules dili mo patoo... pataka og labay og basura.
    unethical - corruption wala og too... bisan ordinary nga empleyado.
    low moral - mo surrender na nga wala na jud pag-asa ang Pinas.

mura tinuod jud.

It's true...

Unfortunately its true..... good thing I'm a Cebuano!

Its true..

truth hurts.....

it seems like everyone of us here agrees on this thread...should we not do anything about it?

perhaps someone could start a thread on how to cure this virus before its too late.

Quote Originally Posted by omar50071
    it seems like everyone of us here agrees on this thread...should we not do anything about it?

perhaps someone could start a thread on how to cure this virus before its too late.
    how can you cure a bug when that bug is actually yourself, that is... if people are willing to part of their old self but then why would they? they are going to die...

you know, i believe the truth can be changed... with time and a whole lot of effort honesty aside we do have our faults but doesn't every nationality on this planet have their own issues...?! at least we haven't sunk to genocide...

we are not that hopeless. we are just lost. i believe that a people from whose ranks rose the likes of Rizal, Bonifacio, Aquino, Rosseler T. Lim and many others, deserves a chance!

honestly, the topic of this thread is generally true. but why accept it? why not fight it? and we could start with our own selves...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast