Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default About online buying and selling through shipment!!!

I'm an Online buyer and also seller. Mostly I interested on pets.. I do process permits for Shipment for Live animals.
    I have a prospect online buyer who is always texting me, for his ordered pets and promise me to send the payments thru online. [Palawan, M.Lhuillier and etc.] What I did since he is very interested on the pets. I process the Local Transport Permit as Requirement for Shipment Clearance issued by DA in Mactan Airport...It takes me 4 hours to process the Permits, since the Shipment is urgent. He said he send the payments.. All the required documents were complete and schedule of shipment was already set.. The shipment schedule time is 5:00 am on Nov. 6, 2012, that will be tomorrow thru Cebu Pacific Cargo. We have this conversation 4 days past before the day of shipment..

The buyer replied:
    I cannot paid the shipment today [ Nov. 5 ] , because I am in the farm and I'm out of time. [ It might be the farm is located in mountainous part of Negros Occ.]. I will promise to pay it tomorrow morning at 9am. [Since the shipment is 5:00 am on Nov. 6]. So he will first receive the item first before he pays..

I replied: We will just reschedule the shipment if I already receive your payments.[ I send him my Scan copy of my Credentials, Valid ID's, PRC licensed, Shipment Clearance, as proof that there is no reason that I will not ship the item once I receive the payments].

WHAT CAN YOU SAY OF THIS ONLINE BUYER? I DID NOT REALLY KNOW HIM PERSONALLY, I RECENTLY ADDED HIM IN MY FB ACCOUNT AS HE REQUESTED.. DLI MAN GANI MOBAYAD ANG KAILA RA, SAMOT NA DLI NIMU KAILA. My rule " PAYMENT FIRST BEFORE SHIPMENT "

ANY COMMENT IS WELCOME.....

Blog Entries

Default Re: About online buying and selling through shipment!!!

i think you have been duped . murag joy reserver man ni tawahana sa ako tan aw.

"So he will first receive the item first before he pays.. "
    ----
    ayaw osa e ship boss if wala pa ang bayad... grade one gani deli man molakaw og walay bawn.... ty

No pay, no ship...

number one rule man gyud na ts. ayaw gyud iship kung y bayad. if di xa mosalig, aw problema nana niya. uso nasad gyud kaau joy reservers karon pero wait lang kay basin mosend gyud diay sa payment.

sakto sakto .... dapat unta gani TS kay wala pa nimo lihuka ang mga papers kung wala pa cya mo bayad .... though nindot kaayo ka pag ka seller kay proactive kaayo ka but then again if dili dyud cya mo bayad sayang kaayo ang effort

Lesson learned! hehehehe

IF pwde pa ma cancel ang shipment, icancel nlng na sir. Kadudahan dyod na nah buyer.

mao jud TS...ok rah unta if meet up nah...yaw jud pa da TS kay karun panahona uso au ang dawat limpyo...

kasagaran sa mga online shop kay "payment first before shipping the item". paabota lang nag mobayad lisod na kung ma TY ka.

Blog Entries

ang ako rule kay downpayment 1st before ko mu-start og process then full payment before shipping. it may be strict but it works especially when dealing with expensive things like electronic gear.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast