Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 4 months baby needs our help. pls don't ignore

Fellow istoryans,

merry CHRISTmas ninyo tanan....

i will share my experience today, while i am just browsing the web, i found this link:

http://www.********************/detail.php?id=1009913

i do not have a connection to this baby yet he needs help, hopefully someone can lend a hand for this child to have his life back...

here is his story:

NAME : Jhon Vhentley Geralde
    CONDITION : severe dehydration, Pneumonia, complicated
    HOSPITAL : Cebu South Gen Hospital
    ROOM # : ICU 6
    CONTACT # : 09296957265

This 4 months little boy is in need of your help. They live in Southern part of cebu. Even a little amount could help. He's in the ICU right now.
    At first, he's just having a diarrhea for two days. His parents brought him for a check up in a district hospital near their place and then the doctor told them
    that it's just okey and gave them some medicines. After that, his mother saw that there is no changes in his son's condition so they decided to bring him again
    to the district hospital for the baby to be admitted and have dextrose. But his nerves never seen that clear because of dehydration. The dextrose was connected again
    but not that fast. They decided to bring baby jhon to a private doctor and they found out that he was severe dehyrated and they were referred to the SOuth Gen Hospital
    Naga City and rushed to ICU. His heartbeat was stopped for 20 mins and thank God his heart beats again after the doctors saved him. They found out that he is also having
    a Pneumonia. He is in the ICU for about 5days. And now, he is still in critical condition. His body started to bloat that means some of his organs were not functioning well.
    His brain started to swell.
    Everyday they have laboratory tests, medicines to be given, machines needed to be connected for him to survive and they have big
    hospital bills. Please.... If anybody there with big hearts that can help this baby to survive, you can call this contact # 09296957265 or you can go there in South Gen Hospital ICU 6.
    Please share this to everybody. And save this little angel. May God Bless you all....

Tabang ko up ani beh.
    I worked in a hospital and my wife is a Pediatrician.
    Ingon ako wife na lisod2 gyud if severe dehydration and pneumonia complicated ang case.
    Samot ka lisod kay mi undang man kaha ang heartbeat for 20secs
    BUT ingon ako wife na with money and good monitoring, basin pwede pa daw ma save ni nga baby.
    kay after all, dehydration and pneumonia can be corrected man.

For now, all I or we can do is to pray for this babys health, hinaut panalanginan siya ug hinaut isog iya lawas para maka survive.
    Im not from Cebu man gud.

tabang ta ug UP!

Upon reading....my heart broke to tears.....I'm a father of a healthy baby boy, but katong nagkasakit akong baby...dili lalim. Ilabi na naay complication iyang sakit.

I'm praying for this boy's health!!! If anyone with a kind heart with a few blessings to spare.......please help!

this is my situation before when i was in HS , severe dehydration for 5 days . e up ni nako kai i know dagahn motabang diri

Up tani...

louya oi.....bcn naay mka malomoy nga kasing2 dha

UP tah ani beh..

paita pud oi...up lang pud tah apil...

UP ta ni......thanks mga bro and sis.....

tabang pd q UP... sakita ui..makaguol...djud lalim natay bb na masakit...khinomdom lngq k2ng 6days plang c bb nq naospital na(jaundice) dn pg 15days nya naospital npud(pneumonia) luoy kau,,cge lang tusok dagom,,as in direct tusok,ky cge katang2 iya IV..tsktsk..hinaut naai mkatabang financially ni b jhon,,bb pkau pra mag.antos ug in ani.... ginoo kw na bhala...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast