Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Study shows that video games leads to depression and social problems.

"A new study shows that video games provide elation much like a drug can. There is so much euphoria and endorphin rush that comes with SOME games that people can become addicted to them. In essence, they get a high. However, like with some drugs, once they are not gaming, their mood and endorphin levels are such that they are more depressed and are less sociable as they WOULD BE if they were not playing the games in a habitual-addictive like manner.

Moreover, the fascination with the video game world makes reality seem all but dull and boring. Thus, for some video game addicts, sitting in front of a screen is more entertaining than conversing with a human. This is likely the cause for lack of social activity in many gamers lives. This lack of social activity is also a probable cause for the higher level of depression statistics."

I don't know how I feel about this dudes, im thinkin, maybe we should only play every once in a while? I mean personally.. some of this stuff is true, and when im not gaming so much.. i just enjoy hangin around my peeps more.

__________________________________________________ ___________________
    Wholesale Jewelry

haha dili ko ka relate kay dili man ko mag cge duwa computer. aku to badlongon ako manghod kay cge to duwa ug computer games. hehe

I think the study is correct,
    some of these guys who played
    a lot lost their grasp of reality
    sometime.
    Lost Jewelry - Free Online Games

pero some games
    maka help man pd nako like , d kay ka masayop

or anything (: i read an article about this long time ago

Personal experience bro... video games are bad for you once you're hooked. Lack of sleep, hasta sa damgo gaduwa ka, pagmata first thing that comes to mind is magduwa, wala pa gani kakutaw kape hala tua nag-atubang na sa computer.

we're doomed........

huh? kadugay na ana nga study....Bisan sa una pa lang, pagka.uso sa FAMILY COMPUTER....diha na nagsugod.....Well.....sugod jud sa ATARI...then FAMICOM.....diri jud ang explosion sa mga gamer addicts! Wala nay gawas2x sa balay, cge nlng duwa ug computer.

you need to stay away from a place with computers then, simple.

tanang butang ma sobraan dili jud maayo....daghan pud na tungod sa games na ilang gi love diha sila nakabuhat sa ilang career and they are now earning million$

lageh jud Ts , diha gud nga storya na mugna ang DOTA o AKO ? saman jud ?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast