Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Republic Act No. 10515....

President Aquino signs Republic Act No. 10515 otherwise known as ‘Anti-Cable Television and Cable Internet Tapping Act of 2013’
    Wednesday, 24 April 2013 05:27
    President Benigno S. Aquino III signed into law Republic Act No. 10515
    otherwise known as the "Anti-Cable Television and Cable Internet Tapping
    Act of 2013" that is aimed at protecting the cable television and cable
    internet industries from cable pilferage.

Deputy Presidential Spokesperson Abigail Valte announced during the regular
    press briefing in Malacanang on Tuesday that the Chief Executive signed the
    law last April 17, 2013.

The law prohibits cable television and internet tapping and penalizes
    offenders with imprisonment of two to five years or a fine of P50,000 to
    P100,000 or both, at the discretion of the court.

If the offender is a corporation or association, the president, manager,
    managing partner or any officer of the corporation or partnership who
    directly participated in the violation of the Act shall be held liable.

With the President’s signing of the law, illegal tapping of any signal
    offered over cable television (CATV) or cable internet system and the
    malicious destruction or removal of existing CATV or cable internet
    facilities will be prohibited.

The law also prohibits recording, reproducing, distributing, importing or
    selling of any intercepted or received CATV system/network signals for
    commercial purposes without the authority of the concerned CATV or cable
    internet service provider.

"The State recognizes the indispensable role of the private sector,
    encourages private enterprise, and provides incentives to needed
    investments. Pursuant thereto, this Act aims to protect the Cable
    Television and Cable Internet Industries from cable pilferage," the
    President said.

Within sixty (60) days after the effectivity of this Act, the National
    Telecommunications Commission (NTC) shall undertake an information
    dissemination campaign to inform the public of the existence of this Act.

"The NTC, in consultation with CATV and Cable Internet Service Providers
    and other affected parties, shall, within sixty (60) days after the conduct
    of public hearings which must commence within thirty (30) working days upon
    the effectivity of this Act, issue the implementing rules and regulations
    to ensure the efficient and effective implementation of the provisions of
    the Act," the Chief Executives said.

"If, for any reason, any section or provision of this Act is held invalid
    or unconstitutional, the remainder of the law or the provisions not
    otherwise affected shall remain valid and subsisting," he said.

"All laws, presidential decrees or issuances, executive orders, letters of
    instruction, administrative orders, rules or regulations contrary to, or
    inconsistent with the provisions of this Act are hereby repealed, modified
    or amended accordingly," he said.

This Act shall take effect fifteen (15) days after its complete publication
    in at least two (2) newspapers of general circulation.

Blog Entries
    guys share ko lang...

upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup

Nag Binogo Man Na..Follow UP na sa CISPA!!MAo na ila style,para wla na jud freedom even sa Cybers SpacThey do this so that there will no controversial issue will be post or if ever they can easily trace it..Coz all the internet user are Legitimate and registered..Napul.an na siguro siya sige ka deface, og basa sa mga issue nga nag push sa mga people to listen about the reality..Open your eyes guy's ..They're just playing you..and may God also open there eyes that their doing the wrong thing,they support the manipulators or the Worldly but time comes that the people who they offer their service ,that supposed to be given to the people who trusted and put them in their position right now..There masters will be their greatest enemy and we the small will be their friend and someone will help them..Just try to realize and just Research and analyze about what is the truth..just try to give a little time ,Yes its been written to the Bible they exist and they will be successful in destroying us,but theres no impossible if we just put our FAITH in God,and ask him to just end this idiots who been blinded by POWER,MONEY,FAME.. JUST TYPE in GOOGLE "illuminati" .and your the one to judge it..some of you know about it and lost your hope.DOnt lost hope.We can do if we will just move together and stand ..They can harm us physically,mentally and emotionally ,but spiritually impossible,Just have faith! I call on all religions to unite,all tribes, raises.We can do a big change we are just doing this for the future of our love ones, our kids, our relatives..and to all that will come ..and Faithfully that they will experience more than happiness than trials and failures..not like us today..Lets do this for the sake of Every One not for our own..I call on to our Muslim Brothers whos been judged the killers,terrorist but its all just part of illuminati's great plan to divide the people coz of there Religions,Im a christian but I researched the Holy Koran and I believe that they cant do such as action that illuminati wants us to believe..I call on to the Koreans ,Chinese ,Japanese..whos been accused invaders, terrorists,but its again part of there great plan..China was just protecting the trade,Coz chinese do business fairly..not US try to compare the palawan and spratly..try to search deeply..Remember always illuminati is Powerful in this World.coz God allows them.Its their free will..So they Control Media.That is the powerful tools to influence people to do this and that!some say's it's just Conspiracy.But try to open your Heart!then pray first and ask to God ,Allah or Buddha..ask for guidance.and if what you understand.Then that's your belief to be respect..So guy's Pray and research!

Thanks For reading..it's not in my plan to post here,but Im so embarrassed with our goverment.honestly speaking I cannot do this if time comes that i will use a legitimate account.. I have my family and love ones that is needed to be protected from hunger,hatred and all the sufferrings in this world.How can i continue to this if its the reason that they could be harm..So please do understand why I posted this here..

I woud like to ask for forgiveness to the Mods,Owners and loyalist here in istorya..Im just sharing what i know is right..but im not forcing anyone to believe me, Im just sharing and inviting you to research deeply..So God Bless and hoping for your kind consideration...

These people are making laws on technologies that they are not even familiar with.
    Pathetic!

Yah,they just follow their masters,like CISPA.to stop the people who are concern for the better future,first is Cyber Crime here in the Phil.Next the CISPA ,blinded the people of america coz of Boston Bombing..Next this Shit Law..For me they do this to protect their interest coz they think its too early to announced it publicly, coz people are still strong and nations is still divided,tUS is afraid of China.North Korea,and other Arabs country..,The people who listen first to the heart is also here doing actions and defending the future.additional to my earlier post .Try to analyze why they keep on researching ways to go and survive in mars??God give mother earth to us.we should preserve and protect this.not to destroy and transfer.and another additional what kind of person will let some one go to mars without a plan on how they can come back here..Now Question who among you can decide like that?your just like pushing someone in the 13 floor that will fall to ground ,dead,or just letting some one die in your arms..what kind of a heart is that..that's just a sample of them..The september 11 attack try to re scan,research again...

Up For this!so that you brother can read it...

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angchris View Post
    Nag Binogo Man Na..Follow UP na sa CISPA!!MAo na ila style,para wla na jud freedom even sa Cybers SpacThey do this so that there will no controversial issue will be post or if ever they can easily trace it..Coz all the internet user are Legitimate and registered..Napul.an na siguro siya sige ka deface, og basa sa mga issue nga nag push sa mga people to listen about the reality..Open your eyes guy's ..They're just playing you..and may God also open there eyes that there doing the wrong thing,they support the manipulators or the Worldly but time comes that the people who they offer there service that supposed was been given to the people who trusted and put them in there position right now..There masters will be there greatest enemy and we the small will be there friend and someone will help them..Just try to realize and just Research and analyze about what is the truth..just try to give a little time ,Yes its been written to the Bible they exist and they will be successful in destroying us,but theres no impossible if we just put our FAITH in God,and ask him to just end this idiots who been blinded by POWER,MONEY,FAME.. JUST TYPE in GOOGLE "illuminati" .and your the one to judge it..some of you know about it and lost your hope.DOnt lost hope.We can do if we will just move together and stand ..They can harm us physicaly but mentally and emotionaly ,but spiritually impossible,Just have faith! I call on all religions to unite,all tribes, raises.We can do a big change we are just doing this for the future of our love ones, our kids, our relatives..and all that will come ..and Faithfully that they will experience more than happiness than trials and failures..not like us today..Lets do this for the sake of Every One not for out own..I call on to the Muslim Brothers whos been judged the killers,terrorist but its all just part of illuminati's great plan to divide the people coz of there Religions,Im a christian but I researched the Holy Koran and I believe that they cant do such as action that illuminti wants us to believe..I call on to the Koreans ,Chinese ,Japanese..whos been accused invaders, terrorists,but its again part of there great plan..China was just protecting the trade,Coz chinese do business fairly..not US try to compare the palawan and spratly..try to search deeply..Remember always illuminati is Powerful in this World.coz God allows them.Its there free will..So they Control Media.Thats there powerful tools to influence people to do this and that!some say's it's just Conspiracy.But try to open your Heart!then pray first and ask to God ,Allah or Budhha..ask for guidance.and if what you understand.Then that's your belief to be respect..So guy's Pray and research!

Thanks For reading..it's not in my plan to post here,but Im so embarrassed with our goverment.honestly speaking I cannot do this if time comes that i will use a legitimate account I have my family and love ones thats why im protecting them to the future sadness and to them not to suffer.But in that case I will need to protect them now. coz How can i continue to this if its the reason that they could be harm..So please do understand why I posted this here..

I woud like to ask for forgiveness to the Mods,Owners and loyalist here in istorya..Im just sharing what i know and what is right..but im not forcing anyone to believe me, Im just sharing and inviting you to research deeply..So God Bless and hoping for your kind consideration...
    ka.OT ani ui. naabot man ug religion.

IMHO, this is just business. Wa tai mahimu. Imagine nlng if you are the owner of the company, lalim usa rai mag.subscribe then ang tanan nag.tap?
    It doesn't mean na agree ko but wa man tai mahimu. the pros won, mas convincing ila reason kaysa sa atong reason nganung di ta musugot.

So its your choice Brother!..Im not telling you to do so..thanks for your feed back we have our freedom to choose.
    I think i will not be like them because I dont give important on this worldly things ...So Id rather enter to a food business. and i dont support the wire tapping,Im just adking for a 1mbps free public connection..Why other countries have it,why we cantbecause they always think for making their money grow..why not to the rich citizen do that style??there all same old style.. the poor 1 will always be there? milking cow..I think you did not yet experience being poor..thats why its easy for you to say its bla bla bla..why ? do telcom companies invest everyday for their towers and wire?they just spend every day for their man power,staff,electric,fuel, then compute it all try to research in your own brother.how much do they spend and how much do they take every day..Just try..then after that say it again nga mosugot baka kung usa ra ang legit niya wire tapped tanan..And so funny that nga managhan ang wire tapped than legit,imposible. kadaghan pa og bano dri nga mag pailad sa ilaha...Lulz

~chr15

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast