Default .flac portable music player

anyone knows unsa ug asa palit sa portable music player na mo support ug . flac na file thanks !

try VLC Player TS

^ i think he's referring to a portable music player...

murag naay models sa Sony Walkman TS nga mo support og FLAC... not sure sa price og availability though...

kung e.convert diay nimo bro?, unsay naa anang .flac?

Quote Originally Posted by rjbhern View Post
    kung e.convert diay nimo bro?, unsay naa anang .flac?
    Dara bro ai:

FLAC is better than MP3 simply because it is lossless. Some peoples state that they don't hear any difference between FLAC and high bitrate MP3 files. It's true for most people who don't use professional music equipment. With any pair of decent headphones you can easily tell the difference between a 128kbps and FLAC. Between 320kbps MP3's and FLAC's, the difference is more subtle, but still very much existent, especially when it comes to a good number of instruments playing at the same time, and a 320kbps MP3 encode suddenly sounds "crowded". This difference is incredibly noticeable with metal songs that rely heavily on cymbals for example, where they are always washed away by other instruments in crappy encodes.
    Just a few facts:

MP3 always work with 16bit audio, it not suitable for 24bit DVD audio
    MP3 sampling rate limited by 48000Hz
    MP3 doesn't support multichannel audio, only Mono/Stereo supported
    MP3 is a proprietary codec and required license fee
    FLAC takes up more hard drive space
    My recommendations, listen to FLAC at the house and listen to mp3 on portables. Audio Converter Plus will help you to convert FLAC album to MP3. If you have decent audio equipment in your home, you can tell the difference between FLAC and 320bit MP3 or at least I can with my ears. MP3 seems to destroy the high end range of frequencies and makes instruments like cymbals sound washed out.

Quote Originally Posted by wh3ng2004 View Post
    Dara bro ai:

FLAC is better than MP3 simply because it is lossless. Some peoples state that they don't hear any difference between FLAC and high bitrate MP3 files. It's true for most people who don't use professional music equipment. With any pair of decent headphones you can easily tell the difference between a 128kbps and FLAC. Between 320kbps MP3's and FLAC's, the difference is more subtle, but still very much existent, especially when it comes to a good number of instruments playing at the same time, and a 320kbps MP3 encode suddenly sounds "crowded". This difference is incredibly noticeable with metal songs that rely heavily on cymbals for example, where they are always washed away by other instruments in crappy encodes.
    Just a few facts:

MP3 always work with 16bit audio, it not suitable for 24bit DVD audio
    MP3 sampling rate limited by 48000Hz
    MP3 doesn't support multichannel audio, only Mono/Stereo supported
    MP3 is a proprietary codec and required license fee
    FLAC takes up more hard drive space
    My recommendations, listen to FLAC at the house and listen to mp3 on portables. Audio Converter Plus will help you to convert FLAC album to MP3. If you have decent audio equipment in your home, you can tell the difference between FLAC and 320bit MP3 or at least I can with my ears. MP3 seems to destroy the high end range of frequencies and makes instruments like cymbals sound washed out.
    Thanks for the info bro.
    naa bay changes kung e.convert nimo ang mp3 to flac or flac to mp3? I mean naa bay effect? or loss sa quality sa music? or whatsoever?

vlc player diay naa man portable no need install just visit the site

kung ganahan ka lain kani o Foobar 2000

Quote Originally Posted by pulchra View Post
    anyone knows unsa ug asa palit sa portable music player na mo support ug . flac na file than
    ks !
    Try Fiio X3 DAP.
    It supports not only flac but also other lossless audio format files.

Fiio X1 ok rapd..

10.    Advertisement