Default How to copy files to ipad / iphone from pc na mag drag and drop nalang sa folders not using itunes

Good Day Apple Experts,

Ask ta ko if naa way How to copy files to ipad / iphone from pc na mag drag and drop nalang sa folders not using itunes?

hasol kaau itunes to copy files like comics and movies to an apple device basin naa workaround na dali ani?

thanks!

same ta bai. hehehe huwat lang tah.

sa akong nahibaloan wala mao nga wa na lang jud ko anag apple devices bisan ug naa koy kinahanglan nga app sa ios Lawjuan, which is not available sad android devices

Try searching for iTools or iFunbox. I have used that to drag and drop documents, music,, pics and ringtones from my portable to my iDevices.

Elite Member
    Post lang gihapon nako ni bisan gamit og iTunes...

Documents 5 by Readdle. Gamit gihapon og iTunes pero pwede ka drag and drop. You may or may not click sync. Once dragged and dropped, it shows up in your device. Can read PDF files, too.

gamiti ug iFunbox kuya...

mas nindot ang itools pero karon wala nako kakita sa latest version nga mowork sa latest version sa itunes.

8.    Advertisement