View Poll Results: "Does love works without money"

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is she a person who looks for a partner that could sustain her needs?

11 47.83%
  • Or she likes to hang out with financially stable partners

12 52.17%
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default "Does love works without money"

I love this girl so much and we last for seven months.Â* We broke up due to lack of budget, our salary cant anylonger sustain our dates and out of town trips.Â* She told me that "she dont want to become poor"!Â* It hurts but thats her decision.

Default Re: "Does love works without money"

yes... bahalag saging bsta loving :mrgreen:

yes, it does ...specially if you both started your relationship without money or with just a little in your hand ...though money is essential times like this (you need juicy fruit gum! or mentos! ) you should be helping out each other

............hahaha mura mag negosyo............na bankrupt!...........muna kay ka asyoso sad ninyo mag-segeg out of town trips.........

i think she isnt that into you if she based her decision on "i dont want to be poor" kind of mentality...

ky kung gus2 cya cge gasto, and dli ka mka sustento, unsa nlng kaha kung kamo mg-minyo?? sakit na sa ulo. tsk tsk tsk

but if you wanna work it out, you can either minimize your spending sprees and find other ways to date without spending so much...

good luck!

hmm...on my opinion...i think love won't work without money....based sa nakita nako sa mga taw, ga sige lang sila og away tungod sa kwarta...besides, LOVE CAN'T PAY THE BILLS, LOVE CAN'T BUY YOUR BABY'S DIAPERS, LOVE CAN'T BRING FOOD FOR YOUR FAMILY etc... hehehe unless, hardworking ang couple, then nothing could go wrong. hehe peace!

btaw kung wa moi kwarta yaw nalang mo pag out of town... tipid lang sa.. crisis man ron kung enjoy pa mo aw ayaw gud pagbuwag.. mantinir lang sa ta sa kilid kilid

Blog Entries

thats rily a really lame excuse nga "i dont want to be poor" crap. nagpa ila lang gyud na ang girl nga kwarta ra gyud ang iya g apasa nimu. i think you deserve sum1 else. although we have to face the fact nga kinahanglan jud na ang money to live from day to day, di na enuf reason nga just because ang usa dili kaya imu na dayun buwagan. money does not need to be mixed with love because TRUE love can never be bought with moNey.!

Quote Originally Posted by tagaisla
    yes... bahalag saging bsta loving :mrgreen:

heheheh corect... :mrgreen:...

Im sure Love works without money... pero kong ma minyo na, nya naa nay mga anak. Without money, realisticly its hard to make it work. heheh dont tell me saging lang imong pakaon sa imong mga anak?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast