Default Internet Cafe with CS GO

kinsay kabalo nga naay cafe nga naa CS GO preferred within sa talisay or cebu city ra.. thanks
    naa nakoy account sa cs go ha, just need nga place to play

Mineski Infinity sa Talamban ug Mineski Portal sa Banilad. Naa sad pacific duol siyas USC Main.

Name na sa i.cafe ang pacific boss and you mean duol like atbang siya sa USC?

Quote Originally Posted by MarionXD View Post
    Name na sa i.cafe ang pacific boss and you mean duol like atbang siya sa USC?
    Yeah. On top of CUT salon. Way signs didto pero ig adto nimo sa cut salon kilid sa ilang entrance nay stairs mu saka ka diha then mao nanang pacific. 15 per hour there

any idea around mandaue city going north area?

try kraken e-sports near jollibee sa punta princesa , cebu city. sudlonon nya usahay mapuno kay daghan manuwa pero naa silay csgo and nindot og specs ila cpu. 12/hr

Default I dont know any internet cafe with CSGO

Unfortunately, I don't know any internet café with CSGO installed, I only met cafes with previous version of CSa installed, that is 1.6, but it's a very old and outdated game that players are reluctant to play in csgo, btw sell csgo skins for real money

Guys, found a cool site skin.land https://skin.land/ where you can buy skins for cs:go for a good price. For several months now, buy everything there, so I can say with confidence that all proven and reliable. Especially if you're tired of something you want to sell, it's all possible in one place. In general, I recommend)

10.    Advertisement