Default UHG Cebu - 30,000 Sign in Bonus - Extended

UHG Cebu is in need of customer service representative to start on October 21 and October 28, 2015. If you will be hired for training on the said dates, you are entitled for a 30k sign on bonus. If you are interested, send your resume @ uhgcebu.openings@gmail.com or you text me your full name, contact number and e-mail address @ 0922-208-8555. If you have questions, please send me a message. Thanks.

Up for today. FYI. If you are interested to apply, pls. text me with your name, phone number and e-mail address. Please be advised that our recruitment is open tomorrow. You can also send me your resume, pls. send me a message so that I can give you my company e-mail address (uhg e-mail add) and I can directly forward your resume to our recruitment team. Thank you.

30K sign up bonus is still up until October 27. So if you are successful with your application and be profiled to CS-HIX OR BEO HIX. Then you will get a sign on bonus. If interested, please forward your resume to uhgcebu.openings@gmail.com or text me @ 0922-208-8555 for inquiries. Thank you.

Hello, to those who are still looking for a job. Our sign on bonus of 30k is still extended until November 3. So if you want to apply, please forward your resume to uhgcebu.openings@gmail.com or you can text me at 0922 208 8555 if you have inquiries. Thank you.

5.    Advertisement