Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Easily earn P5K-7K per week! | We're looking for WRITERS [income is output-based] |

We need writers for out tech blog. This is only open for those who can communicate well in WRITTEN English. That said, we expect applicants that can write grammatically correct English articles. We can accept everyone as long as he or she can produce good articles. No age limit. Income is based on the number of words you can generate every week (we pay every week, by the way).
    Basic requirements include:
    • a computer
    • an internet connection

As mentioned, payment is done every week and can be processed via PayPal or online banking. For special cases, we can also deliver your pay in person (if you are in Cebu City area only).
    For more information about payment scheme or about the job itself, kindly send a private message or respond to this thread.
    We encourage students to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by laragud View Post
    We need writers for out tech blog. This is only open for those who can communicate well in WRITTEN English. That said, we expect applicants that can write grammatically correct English articles. We can accept everyone as long as he or she can produce good articles. No age limit. Income is based on the number of words you can generate every week (we pay every week, by the way).
    • a computer
    • an internet connection

As mentioned, payment is done every week and can be processed via PayPal or online banking. For special cases, we can also deliver your pay in person (if you are in Cebu City area only).
    For more information about payment scheme or about the job itself, kindly send a private message or respond to this thread.
    hello sir, do you provide training?

What kind of training do you mean?

hi i would like to know more about the job please email me at rowueza@gmail.com. thanks!

is there a minimum number of articles we need to submit per week?

I'm interested and would like more info on your website's requirements.

thanks.

interested here...would like to know more...

Hi interested here. Can I get more details regarding the part time job info and pay? And I also have a question. 09228664449

Quote Originally Posted by laragud View Post
    • a computer
    • an internet connection

Hi, I would like to know more details about this project. What exactly do you mean by a writer for your tech blog? Is it strictly about computers? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

I'm interested. 😊 Kindly email me at vernelleroseb@gmail.com. Thanks!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast