Page 1 of 119 123411 ... LastLast

Default Post your latest FASHION purchases here

[b]Please post your new fashion purchases, fashion finds that you're contented with. Clue us in on the latest clothes, garments, items and accessories, shops and bargain sales out there.

I bought a cosmetic purse that works like magic. Daghang compartments. And I usually put my stuff (baby powder, perfume, facial wash) in miniature containers (malingaw ko), so they fit in the purse just right with extra compartments left for other stuff like pens, watch and other stuff I bring during the day (or night). Lingaw gyud ko ani. And it's quite very affordable.

Default Re: Post your latest FASHION purchases here

^ can you post pic po? where did you get it?

@khymm: I'm not sure if I can post pics, guba akong camera. Sowee..

Anyway, I bought this one at Watson's Fuente. The only drawback about this purse is its color. Although I like the color (green with stripes of yellow), I cannot really use it for a daytime or nighttime clutch purse as it doesn't match all my clothes (though sometimes I don't really care). The reason I bought this is for travel, kay kung mag empake bitaw ko, ang nakadala'g bug-at sa akong bag kay ang toiletries man hinuon. Unya I wanted to practice the art of travelling light so I bought little containers and I just needed somewhere to put those little containers in. This is the answer to my prayers. Hehe.

There's another available color which is purple with stripes. I would've brought that one but it was smaller and had less compartments. Anyway, green and purple are both my favorites.

Whew. Much ado about a purse.

@Luthienne

Thanks for the tip! Nangita ko ug something like that para i-gift sa ako friend nga dugay na kaayo nangita ug kanang daghan compartments hehe! Maybe i will visit watsons fuente this week and check it out. Hope daghan pa stocks

^ Np. I think all Watson's branch have these purses. The first time I had a look at them was in Watson's Sm pero ako gi deadma. Hehe. Good luck!

hala noh...basin naka-agi napud ko ani sa watsons ayala & sm then ako pud gi-deadma hehe cge cge excited na nuon ko muadto sa watsons hehe! mag-sale raba ang ayala this weekend so all the more reason na muadto ko

@Luthienne- thanks for the reply sis. I think i saw it na sa watsons pero wa lang nako pansina Naa nako inana na makeup organiser pero im looking for a bigger one.. Tan-aw lang nya ko balik sa watsons

brip

my ala KJL na strawberry necklace and my flower ring from Fili..
    ☃♥☹❤✴♫♘❧☯✩♪★☮♥☼❦♬☂

lately wa nko gipamalit mga clothes kay when i went to hongkong last month i bought lots of dresses & tops in grey/silver/black. Mostly stripes kay mao na ang IN nila didto.. And also Swarovski long silver necklaces similar to the ones sold in Juicy Couture. i also bought peeptoe shoes in metallic colors

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 119 123411 ... LastLast