Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Does your girlfriend have this kind of habit?

Straight to the issue, my gf sift through and audits my messenger, outlook, gmail, phone inbox, all newly installed apps. She goes through them like a pro investigator. I have nothing to hide pero feeling nko ako privacy kay zero ultimo chat sa colleague na lalaki kay basahon work related pa na.

I let her be coz mura mao man cguro ni ang buhaton nila. I want to be open but feel nko intrusive usahay. On the other hand di ko mag ingon ana niya I let her be. But what if she cheats? and im not checking. GG?

whats ur take? are we on the same boat? Ladies unsa inyo opinion?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by L!ck!ty Spl!t View Post
    Straight to the issue, my gf sift through and audits my messenger, outlook, gmail, phone inbox, all newly installed apps. She goes through them like a pro investigator. I have nothing to hide pero feeling nko ako privacy kay zero ultimo chat sa colleague na lalaki kay basahon work related pa na.

I let her be coz mura mao man cguro ni ang buhaton nila. I want to be open but feel nko intrusive usahay. On the other hand di ko mag ingon ana niya I let her be. But what if she cheats? and im not checking. GG?

over naman na bro.

all i can say is.. "that's crazy"

all i can suggest is talk mo about ana privately, basin wala ra mo communicate ana ba. naa siyay issue jud. it may seem that nag judge ko, but, lahi raman na bro. halos tanan naman, and ikaw pa ni ingon nga naka violate nas imong privacy. storya ra mo about ana nad hear her thoughts...

I have questions TS.
    1. How long are you together?
    2. Sorry to ask, but do you have history of infidelity or some sort of?

I would understand kung sauna you were cheating not necessarily sa iyaha but sa imung previous relationship, so maong naay trust issue si gf. Or maybe, bag.o pa mu ug wala pa na build up ang trust. I commend of how open and transparent are you sa imung gf, to the extent nga you allowed her to do that. Pero dili ni cya healthy man TS. Talk to her kung unsay purpose niya sa pagbuhat ana. Love also comes with respect and trust, respect to your privacy and trust that you are not cheating in that sense.

Yes, tinuod nga girls are more of like FBI kung mka investigate, but if ako ang mg investigate dili ko pa obvious oyy. A person who likes to cheat is like BDO, they will find ways.

Mao ra TS. Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by SoInLuv View Post
    I have questions TS.
    1. How long are you together?
    2. Sorry to ask, but do you have history of infidelity or some sort of?
    we dated for 1 year and nag kami for 4months.
    I have no history within that dating period and when kami na.

On a side note tho she cheated sa iya ex before nako and the guy got homerun. I guess thinkers are doers after all?

Balance lng dyod na TS. For example, pwde nimo sya ingnan na dili pwde mu read sa messages esp if work related. Trust lng dyod. Let her trust you and slowly wagtanga iyang "invasion of privacy". Just my 2 cents.

since imo man gi allow mao nana sya ang residence sa inyo relationship...
    if imo sya supohon.. ma insecure na samot og mag huna2x nga ga cheat jud ka.
    if nahan ka di na sya mo tanaw sa imo mga msg.. then imo sya ingnon directly, kong di sya ok, imo sya i let go.

she is just feeding her insecurity which i think is a toxic bahavior,
    and we all know it only takes 1 mistake from your end and she will be right all along.

we dated for 1 year and nag kami for 4months.
    I have no history within that dating period and when kami na.

On a side note tho she cheated sa iya ex before nako and the guy got homerun. I guess thinkers are doers after all?
    Dle na siya gnahan mabawsan sa iyang gibuhat sa ex. Mao na mobasa siya sa mga messages.

a symptom of somemthing that could be serious. Most Possibly a sign of the following : Insecurity , Jealousy etc. Kaya ra ni nimo kung magkadayun mo forevuuuuuurrrrrr?

That's already an invasion of privacy. however, your gf must have a reason why she's doing it.

I'm not really into those kind of stuff but I did it with my recent ex. I knew he's been lying and I need proof to it. I checked on his ipad and lo and behold, saw his other gf's ig account. I left him right after.

try to talk to your gf about it if you got nothing to hide.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast