Default Wonder Woman 1984

I’ve just watched Wonder Woman 1984. I’m disappointed, the first part (2017) was much cooler, more emotional and touching. The beginning of the film is incredibly prolonged, the plot, more or less, begins to spin only after 40 minutes. As for epic scenes, fights, etc., there will be ONLY THREE of them in all 2.5 hours! This is probably why I was very bored watching this film, so I wanted to press rewind in order to quickly start looking at something dynamic. The first significant and exciting event comes only after 80 minutes of the film !!! Therefore, I did not like it.

To be honest, I was upset after watching Wonder Woman 1984. It's so boring and absolutely not interesting compared to the first part. But it's just my opinion. Speaking about movies, who can recommend definitely interesting ones? I like the action genre. I've just installed Cinema HD APK on FireStick https://www.firesticktricks.com/cine...firestick.html so I want to spend the evening watching TV.

4.    Advertisement