Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Urbandub's "EMBRACE" [no bootleg/ripping/piracy discussions please...]

Okay, seeing that the previous thread was locked for being 'controversial', let's all have one na dili controversial.

Anyway...I've had the album for about a couple of weeks na and some of the songs na I didnt like off the bat, I'm starting to like na. This album grew on me for some reason, dili pareha sa INFLUENCE na sold ka right away. Way bati; puros nindot. :mrgreen: One thing I noticed is the poignant lyrics sa ubang songs; luoy2x-shet,hehehehe... :mrgreen:

Default Re: Urbandub's "EMBRACE" [no bootleg/ripping/piracy discussions please...]

yeah... kapoy2x.

buma sa ato nag rip woi.

i like everything on the album.

i like the fillers by Midi OK

and i like lyrics... pina kapoy2x

i like the instrumentation as well...

Default Re: Urbandub's "EMBRACE" [no bootleg/ripping/piracy discussions please...]

one thing they should have done is i-continuous play lang unta to ang fillers ni midi sa next song like tracks 1 and 2 ug track 9 and 10, pina Mudvayne style ba [L.D. 50] where na man toy mga fillers sad pero murag isumpay sa next song.

I absolutely dig the experimental style. Murag nakabantay ko ug gamay nga prog rock influence. My final best songs is First of Summer, When Heroes Die, and Reveal the Remedy.

Parked car...
    this night sky...
    makes city lights shine like diamonds
    our song...
    plays on...
    THE RADIO!!!!
    o owoo owoo owoo...
    :P

Lutaw man ilang mga new influences....hehehehe...

Yeah. Had the album for a week already. Just cant stop listening to it. Frailty and City of Sleeping Hearts are my favorites although all of the songs are very good. Just like all Urbandub Albums....

Di na matangtang sa akong huna2x ang Reveal the Remedy.

embrace...hug!wweeee!

ninduta oi.. *misty-eyed* i'm such a fangirl.

weeeeeeee! hug-a-mom-attack! embrace ish d bomb!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast