Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Spa Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by acronis View Post
    asa man na BROWNING?
    Gaisano Country Mall

I have been a fan of Thai massages ever since TonTon Thai Massage opened in Fuente. Before when they were still new, they really had excellent service as in tagdon gyud ka nila with matching orchids pa from Thailand man tingali to kay did2 nagtrain ilang staff. Karon commercialized na kaau cla then ang place di na kaau maau pagkamaintain pero in fairness their massages are still great. Ila foot massage is 75 pesos now compared sa 50 pesos sauna, ila back kay 100 pesos for 30 minutes. Humot kaau ang imong tiil after sa massage then asta ang hotpads ila ibutang sa imo likod while ga-foot massage humot sad kaau. Saba lang usahay kay daghan na kaau cla customer with matching 'shhhh' from their staff. My rating for them is 3/5.

lain na sad na review..sa thewi thai massage napud..waah, i told you i was a fan of thai massage. anyway, one of the first customers sad ko ani nila even if loyal kay ko sa tonton before. pagkakaron diri nako pirmi magpamassage kay aside from cheaper mas nice ang ambiance then professional kaau ang mga tao. humot pagyud kaau ila scented oil so ig sud nimo ila place kay hala mawala imo ping-ot..hehe.. basta nice ni xa ngari. ang massage kay nindot pud. basta nindot pagkainterior ila place.

my rating 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by sheren917 View Post
    anyone experienced queen of the spa already? i need a review please thanks
    queen of stone spa is not really a massage spa, mura cya on medication purposes, u lie down sa ila bed nya murag init ang imo g.sudlan nya mo sweat out ka. d gyud cya literal nga massage.

Quote Originally Posted by sheren917 View Post
    anyone experienced queen of the spa already? i need a review please thanks
    i've been planning to try there. are they still open in St. Patrick's? I heard they are moving in Parkmall but it's not open yet.

a friend of mine tried it, and she loved it. they have a sauna room where you have your massage, its relaxing at the same time helps toxins out of the body. so two-in-one iyang effect.

i personally like the massage at thewi thai, aside from affordable, i like the routine nga i-stretch ang limbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wiza View Post
    i've been planning to try there. are they still open in St. Patrick's? I heard they are moving in Parkmall but it's not open yet.

a friend of mine tried it, and she loved it. they have a sauna room where you have your massage, its relaxing at the same time helps toxins out of the body. so two-in-one iyang effect.
    ni branch out cla sa parkmell, St. PAtrick is still open

hadlok kog thai massage.. basin mabali akong mga bukog.. im a slim guy..

Quote Originally Posted by janclaudette View Post
    lain na sad na review..sa thewi thai massage napud..waah, i told you i was a fan of thai massage. anyway, one of the first customers sad ko ani nila even if loyal kay ko sa tonton before. pagkakaron diri nako pirmi magpamassage kay aside from cheaper mas nice ang ambiance then professional kaau ang mga tao. humot pagyud kaau ila scented oil so ig sud nimo ila place kay hala mawala imo ping-ot..hehe.. basta nice ni xa ngari. ang massage kay nindot pud. basta nindot pagkainterior ila place.

my rating 5/5
    halo! asa mani ila branches.. especially the one you rated 5/5?

thanks!

Ive been to a number of spa and massage parlos for the past 3 years...

recently I tried Meddah in crossroads banilad - I tried to close my eyes with the price just to reward myself for a job well done, they have this 2 hours Lomi Lomi massage (hawaiian thing which uses the elbo and arms for the massage) it was good, masseurs are professional, place is very SPA setting and the price is not so cheap but okay for a once a month or once every 2 month treat. For that session I paid 1,450 and i did not mind giving tip... to rate: 4/5

Grand Royal Spa - Banilad
    250 whole body massage rate: 4/5
    ** not so good shower room (no hot and cold and was using a tabo during that time)
    ** I think they need to replace their towels kay murag daghan na kaayo ang nagamit
    massuer is okay - professional rate: 3/5
    place and ambiance: 3/5 - saba gamay then hayag ra sad di ka katulog.
    all in all rating: 3/5

Nuat Thai - AS Fortuna (near AA bbq)
    place: 4/5 saba lang kay mga koreans pero humot ang ila oil scent (di ka pwede maligo)
    masseur: 4/5 depende sad naa maayo naa sad needs improvement
    price: 5/5 - 150 for a traditional massage; 250 for swedish massage
    all in all its 4/5

Nuat Thai - Talamban Branch (corner cabangkalan)
    price: 4/5 varies - 200 for ordinary oil whole body massage (swedish style)
    150 for a traditional massage
    place: 4/5 they just renovated their place... mas nice and SPA like na
    masseur: 4/5 - some are not so good
    overall rating: 4/5

sawadee Banilad - price can be reasonable kay clean and soothing sad ang massage 4/5
    ** I think close na sila due to the bridge thingy in banilad

some to follow--- duka na

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast