Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Out of the Body Experience (OBE)

I was taking nap one afternoon, when I woke up I saw myself sleeping...then everything blacked-out and I woke-up again...this time I felt so weird and tired.....I think that was an OBE.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Out of the Body Experience (OBE)

I never experienced that, pero... I experienced the 2nd dimension of a dream... meaning...

When you dream.... you fell asleep in your dream... and when you fall asleep in your dream... you start to dream of another dream, but you know that you are dreaming inside of a dream... when you start to wake up,... you wake up on your dream then wake up for real....

When you really wake up.... you will have a super head ache, more painful than a hangover. and might vomit... the Headache will occur immediately when you wake up....

I've done this 2x already....

Quote Originally Posted by sunbeam1983
    I was taking nap one afternoon, when I woke up I saw myself sleeping...then everything blacked-out and I woke-up again...this time I felt so weird and tired.....I think that was an OBE.
    wohhhh....i wish i could experience that also but instead of blacking out...i could walk around heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Wynna
    I never experienced that, pero... I experienced the 2nd dimension of a dream... meaning...

When you dream.... you fell asleep in your dream... and when you fall asleep in your dream... you start to dream of another dream, but you know that you are dreaming inside of a dream... when you start to wake up,... you wake up on your dream then wake up for real....

When you really wake up.... you will have a super head ache, more painful than a hangover. and might vomit... the Headache will occur immediately when you wake up....

Thats one hell of a DReam "Wynna" scary... IS that Possible that you cant wake up anymore? What if our body thinks its in the real world after waking up from that 2nd dream(the dream inside a dream) would that be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Wynna

I had these experiences before but, no headaches. I just find it amusing after I wake up. After several of these, I began noticing that I was quite conscious of wanting to wake up, sometimes even testing if it be the real world na gyud (aha! tinood na gyud ni), only to realize I woke up in yet another dream.

It can sometimes be triple layered. I'm not sure I remember a four-layered dream. It's possible that waking up in another dream maybe an aborted waking-up that is, one failed to wake up and immediately slid back to dreaming again but, the expectation to wake-up remained hence, "waking up in a dream."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by geoseph
    I had these experiences before but, no headaches. I just find it amusing after I wake up. After several of these, I began noticing that I was quite conscious of wanting to wake up, sometimes even testing if it be the real world na gyud (aha! tinood na gyud ni), only to realize I woke up in yet another dream.

It can sometimes be triple layered. I'm not sure I remember a four-layered dream. It's possible that waking up in another dream maybe an aborted waking-up that is, one failed to wake up and immediately slid back to a dreaming again but, the expectation to wake-up remained hence, "waking up in a dream."
    Kuyawa gud nimo gud... maybe you're a natural in dealing with dreams... maybe kung mag practice ka... basin ma parihas ka ni Nicholas Cage sa "NEXT" you can see all possibilities in your life.... mag dream ka ug situation.... (its just a theory ha... but Im wondering kay I love science sad...)

maayo pa mo naka OBE, ako wa pa, wish maka experience sab ko para ma share nako ... for now basa lang ko sa inyong experiences

I found this on the internet...i have not yet tried it maybe you can...i would like to try this one day if dili na kaayo ko busy....

http://www.outofthebody.com/

^ the way you explain it, its like planning an OBE dream

Yeah you are right..if you plan to have an OBE maybe we can try this method....

(Note: this text in red color is, I think a blog posted by I do not know...please refer to this site http://www.outofthebody.com/...I'm not explaining anything about OBE or if I am based from the references that I've read and by the way I think OBE is not a dream its an experience...

Self Astral Projection: method 1
    November 29th, 2006

Over the years I’ve read countless books on the subject of Astral Projection, some with adventures and some with methods and theories. From what I understand there are many methods people use to trigger an Out of Body experience. I’m going to explain one of the most easiest and successful methods. There are many variation of this method, but I’ll stick with the simplest one.
    1. First choose a time in advance (for example, when you wake one morning - say to yourself - tonight I will have an OBE)

2. For several hours before your chosen time, keep reminding yourself of your goal.

3. Go to bed a little earlier than usual if possible.

4. Set your alarm for 4 hours after your expect to fall asleep.

5. When you are relaxing and drifting off to sleep, give yourself another reminder of your intentions.

6. Once you are awakened by your alarm, get up for about 20 minutes and do not do anything which requires much thought (even relax on the couch, but don’t fall asleep!)

7. Go back to bed and lie on your back in a comfortable position.

8. Close your eyes and think about standing somewhere else in your bedroom.

9. Imagine standing looking across your room.

10. Keep this vision in mind as you fall asleep - do not think about anything else.

11. While having this vision, say to yourself you will now go Out of Body.
    …… and with some luck you will find yourself Out of Body and standing in your room.

If this does not work the first time, do not worry - just repeat the same again another night.
    In my next posts, I’ll explain some other popular methods.

Please share your experience if you have attempted the above, I’d love to hear how you got on.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast