Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default USC constructs new building for law, business grad school.

They could have built a BETTER facility.

That's why Cebu universities will always be 3rd best in terms of education.

Layo ra kaayo sa mga law and grad schools sa Manila. Just like Ateneo's in Rockwell and La Salle's in RCBC Plaza. Mas nindot pag ug law and grad school ang ateneo de davao of xavier sa cdo. Mind you these are not government institutions so they cannot say that "imperial manila" excuse.

Wa pa gyud bar ops na klaro ang Cebu. Universities cannot afford to fund their own bar-ops. Hassle pa gyud ang parking diha sa main.

Personally, I think USC is the most least improved university in Cebu in terms of campus and facilities. Ni relatively improve na lang ang USP, SWU ug UV respectively, ang USC mao ra gihapon. Ang USJ-R hagbay ra ni improve.

Default Re: USC constructs new building for law, business grad school.

Have you been to USC-TC lately?

mura'g wa pa siguro ka ka-saka sa talamban campus...

So far ok man ang USC, I just don't like sa enrollment process. Hasol kaayo.

@Lyt - in fairness lang, law schools from Visayas and Mindanao are at a big disadvantage when it comes to bar-ops. i graduated from ADMU law (when it wasn't in Rockwell yet) and taught in USC law for a few years. in my time in ADMU law, the bar-ops was run by the organizations, not by the school itself. in fact, it was only when i was in 2nd or 3rd year that there was a "centralized" bar-ops to speak of that was run by the student council. in USC Law, running a bar-ops via long-distance is quite difficult. the logistics required for sending profs/volunteer students to manila is complicated, and costs a lot of money. even if you "base" the operations here in cebu (which they did when i was teaching), you'd have communication issues in sending/replying to queries. all in all, i'd say that USC law is doing quite a good job in preparing their students for the bar, bar-ops difficulties notwithstanding....

u.s.c. law school is one of the best. congrats!!

ummmm murag taga USJR ang nag start sa post hehehehe kidding aside USC law grads are acknowledge as one of the best law school ang campus lang ang dili

Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    Have you been to USC-TC lately?

i've been there, di gahapon makalabaw sa uban universities a manila and even davao and we are talking of cebu here.

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador2
    ummmm murag taga USJR ang nag start sa post hehehehe kidding aside USC law grads are acknowledge as one of the best law school ang campus lang ang dili

Carolinian ko sir for 6 years pero ni graduate ko a cebu doc. Akong manghud ni graduate ug medicine sa la salle dasma, premed sa taft. Ako usa ka manghud pre-law ADDU, law sa ADMU, iya wife sa La Salle, law sad. Sa ako pag bisita nila, na-compare gyud nako.

Mao na magmahay ko sa USC kay layo ra sila even sa CDC in terms of facilities and addressing student concerns. Nagpa-dako ra sila ug maayo and daghan ug na-compromise.

Karon, nakakita ko sa ila law ug grad school abi nako arang-arang na. mao ra gihapon.

Quote Originally Posted by cebu-future
    So far ok man ang USC, I just don't like sa enrollment process. Hasol kaayo.
    Tumpak!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast