Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    fin, Islam is quite a big subject ... perhaps make more focused threads on certain aspects of Islam?

.. yeah, pardon for my very wide question. Like i said, i'll try to dissect each of those acclaimed Ten Miracles of Islam.

im sure you have already answered this question yourself. and no amount of explanation from a Muslim will convince you that it is indeed 'science'

not that i can explain anything in islam though lol.

science = study

that is all i can say

Quote Originally Posted by silent-kill View Post
    im sure you have already answered this question yourself. and no amount of explanation from a Muslim will convince you that it is indeed 'science'

not that i can explain anything in islam though lol.

science = study

that is all i can say

.. yeah, that's my whole point. science = study. science = proven facts thru formulaes and research. that's why it's very absurd that the muslims claim that the science of today was already explain in the koran.

.. and you were right, my muslim colleague wasnt able to give me a very good explanation about that bold claim of koran. He just said that Koran is from God and we should trust in it.

.. my other point is. if the koran is indeed from god, then one small mistake would make it false, right ?? coz as most of the people came to accept that God is all powerful and all knowledgable. And in the Koran there are a lot of frail assumptions and stupid teachings.

Oh no...if one is in the ME I think it is best to stay away from religious talks with Arab muslim, specially in KSA where Wahabasim originate hehehe...better engaged them in internet forum.

One thing also, they can not even tolerate any slight chance of admitting it to themselves that there religion is also founded on faith and not on any evidence whatsoever from God/ Allah, aside from the fact that the Prophet Mohammad just tell them it is the truth.

Well, one can always try hehe...goodluck!

what do you mean by science?

True science is power, confidence, and humility.

ty.

we dun know... try ask the scholars as Malic suggested... we can't just say that because the verse say that and there aint proof on scientific whatever... they might have something more beyond the literal writings of the book... don't ask the close-minded arabs... ask the open ones..

this is a good research material...

.. i committed suicide two days ago. I went to an islamic center and found me an english speaking shiek or islamic scholar ( an arab ). i asked him questions pertaining islam and it's teachings. mainly it's claim the science of today has been already explained in the koran. I didnt held back with my questions.

..i made a lot of research about islam and read lots of books about it, since my patients gives me a lot for me to read. nyeheehe

..I critized islam's teaching of being selfish and disrespectful to women. that how could you respect and be faithful nor how can it be justified that you truly love a woman if they allow men to get at most of 4 wives.

.. i was critical of their WUDU, the ritual in which they perform before making Salah. And the things that can make SALAH or prayer void.

.. i told him that mohammad was only a copycat, that he just claimed that he was the last prophet of God and just merely copied the text from the judaism and christian bibles.

.. and that those scientific facts stated in the koran already existed hundreds of years prior to the koran, mohammad just copied it from the Greeks.

.. to make it short, i was telling him that islam is making God ( granting that he exist ) a very foolish and discriminating God.

.. he was fracking shock and very angry with my questions, but thankfully for me, the scholar was able to control his temper. nyehehehe.. coz what i did is a very big offense here in saudi. THOU SHALT NOT MAKE ANY COMMENTS AGAINST ISLAM . That is how it is here. Anyway, the answer that i got from him is... IT IS THE WILL OF ALLAH, MAN CAN NEVER COMPREHEND THE MIND OF ALLAH...

.. to his amazement and anger, i laughed at his answer, and i told him that he's just making excuses and setting me aside coz he can't truly understand what im talking about coz all he sees is the world within saudi and not the world outside of saudi.

.. in the end, he just blessed me and made some jibbirish arabic ritual, he told me that he was asking god to forgive me. I answered him back... SORRY BUT MAFI ALLAH, MAFI GOD.. meaning, SORRY, THERE IS NO ALLAH, THERE IS NO GOD.

.. the more you dig deeper on islam, the more you'll see that it is a religion for the fanatics. i'm not doing this coz i'm an atheist. and i dont hate islam, but i hate muslims, wow, hate is such a strong word. nyehehe... seriously though, muslims discriminate christians... and vice versa. I witness first hand, that muslims discriminate christians and they claim that islam is the TRUE religion. My patients often gives me a frown if they know that im a christian. It's still the same, in the philippines, it's a christian country, we frown upon the muslims and here in saudi they look-down on christians. I mean, when will this bullcrap end

.. why ?? why are people like this why are the religious like this Why is there always disrespect amongst the religious Why do certain religion claim that they are the best Isn't that a total opposite to their teachings of LOVE THY FELLOWMAN ?? Or maybe they should just rephrase that to ... LOVE THY FELLOW MAN BUT ONLY WITH THE SAME RELIGION ... bbbaaaaaahhhhh, i'm talking about religion here. nyehehe

.. anyway... back on topic... for me, islam religion is garbage. it's made by an ambitious and delusional and copycat of a person. and it's teachings are funny beyond compare.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. but granting that he is an eliterate, why did it took GOD 22 years to give his revelations ?? Look, if it was really coming from God, then God would have given it to mohammad INSTANTLY and gave mohammad the power to talk in different tounges, be able to write and made the koran in a day. But why the very long years
    only God knows..

"Do your best, and God will do the rest.."
    Diri ko mokuha ug idea ani na passage..
    Mas maayo ng dili spoon feed gud..

Hina-ut nakakuha ka ug punto Fin.

Kuya-Ig

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast