Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Islam

.. thanks for your input amor, but im not here to compare islam to christianity. I opened up this thread to make questions regarding islam.

.. yes, there are some good qualities in islam, well, all of religion has. But to their boast that the koran is TRULY AND ABSOLUTELY from a divine being is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. necrotic ... i have already done that ... please browse the entire thread and read the "Suicide" that i've made. that's the problem with you, you blabber and yet you havent read the entire thread...
    ..then do it again one more time.

.. but for your convenience, yes, i have already told a lot of islam shieks about my point that islam is nothing but made by a man full of ambitions and yes, i have told them that Allah is stupid.

.. nec, please, before you say something, please try to gain knowledge of that certain subject. All you ever say here is vague and not about islam but about "respect and others". Focus on islam.
    It's not bad to question the Islam faith or other faith, BUT you have to do it in a RESPECTFUL manner. That's all that matters..

Even you as atheist i respected you and didn't bother to question you why...

You even broke your little disclaimer "I made this thread not to ridicule nor bash at Islam, but i made this to make questions about Islam"

binli sad ug respeto imong kaugalingon oi..
    Last edited by necrotic freak; 03-09-2010 at 10:20 AM.

I lived in mid-east for at least a year. I had muslim officemates from different countries: Egypt, Pakistan, India and some from UAE. You cannot claim to know everything about Islam and its followers just because you are currently living in Saudi Arabia.

Granted Islam has some practices that makes some of us say "that's weird," or "that is so wrong" but as long as your Muslim neighbor doesn't kill or harm you or anybody you know, and let his human reason guide him in specific circumstances, then you shouldn't be against him.

You will not find answers when it is not answers you are looking for. What you are looking for is for other Muslims to admit they've been so stupid all along. Well, if you already knew that, why the need for confirmation?

Anyway sakto si tokidoki, the first wife decides if the husband should take a 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife. And there should be a very good reason for his taking another wife; eg. his married brother died leaving his wife behind.

It started way back when Muslims were at war with other people and married their enemies' wives - better that than have these women roam around without anybody to care for them. At least that's what my muslim officemate told me. Again, there is a rationale behind this practice. If a muslim man has another 'wife' without his first wife knowing, he is actually committing a sin. He can't just take another woman for the wanting.

The next time somebody tells you it is better to have a muslim optometrist than a non-muslim one, show this person the door to the muslim optometrist, particularly one who charges more than you do.
    Last edited by splendid moonlight; 03-09-2010 at 03:32 PM.

@necrotic, that's the only thing you could do ?? your opinions arent relevant to the issue, you're putting it on me, not on islam. Kindly talk about islam next time .....

.. yes, there are some good qualities in islam, well, all of religion has. But to their boast that the koran is TRULY AND ABSOLUTELY from a divine being is ridiculous.
    agree agree...

i find it very ridiculous for any religious organization to claim they they are the truth, universal, and absolute....

just because they make a point in one thing doesnt really mean they are correct all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post

just because they make a point in one thing doesnt really mean they are correct all the time...

.. yeah, that's my whole point exactly.

.. here's a simple train of thought:

.. god sent gabriel to give mohammad the "Teachings" so to speak

.. mohammad wasnt able to read nor write, so he let his disciples do it for him

.. so, they made the Koran, which as they claim is the word from god, that comes from god

.. the most common aspect of god is he is a perfect being

.. if he is a perfect being, then one false doctrine or one false line in the koran would make the whole koran false

.. coz as i said above, god is perfect, the koran must be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN EVERY SENSE.

.. but fact of the matter is, the koran has lots of mistakes.

.. and like i said, if koran is from god, then it has a lot of mistakes, then god is imperfect, or the koran was merely made by a man with an ambition.

@luthien, i never claimed to be a master of islam.. bbbbbbaaaaaaaahhhhhh, im not, it's just that these muslim patients of mine handed me booklets for me to read about koran and it's relation with science, or that the koran has already explained what science has just now discovered. And thus, i made my research on each of those "claims". But i find them inconclusive, the phrases in koran are vague and the creation of the universe is not even in order. I will write them all here soon enough, when i have time....

.. but just think about that little train of though of mine above.. ponder on it with an openmind.

@necrotic, that's the only thing you could do ?? your opinions arent relevant to the issue, you're putting it on me, not on islam. Kindly talk about islam next time .....
    The basic beliefs of Muslims fall into six main categories, which are known as the "Articles of Faith":

Faith in the unity of God
    Faith in angels
    Faith in prophets
    Faith in books of revelation
    Faith in an afterlife
    Faith in destiny/divine decree

...now im talking Islam. ... and i dont need to question their belief.. coz i dont believe in God.

9.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789